#1 Internet Online Pharmacy
Your cart: $0.00 (0 item)
Proceed to secure Checkout
  • Free delivery
  • Free Viagra Samples
  • 4 pills for every order
  • +15% discount for next order

OVER
500 000 Orders

Shipped to United States!
Best
price
Today special price for

Today special discount-10%
Buy NOW

May we suggest

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Q:

    Do I need a prescription to buy drugs from you?

    A: No, there is no need for a prescription when you buy drugs at our pharmacy. However, it's always recommended to see a qualified professional before taking any medicine whatsoever. You will be able to discuss any medical issues you have and other aspects based on which your doctor will help you make an informed decision.
    Q:

    Do you deliver to the United States?

    A:Yes, we deliver to all US states. There are two types of delivery for the United States: Express Mail Service (3-7 business days) and AirMail (10-15 business days). You can use the second type of delivery for your order to arrive fast. Both delivery options are confidential.
    Q:

    What kinds of products do you sell?

    A:We sell brand and generic medications. Brand medications will be marked as "brand", while the generic drugs will be marked as "generic" in your cart.
    Q:

    Will my order be confidential?

    A:Yes, we guarantee full confidentiality of every delivery. You are the only one to know what's inside the package.

    This is exactly how your package will look like

    -

    It has the look of a regular private letter and does not disclose its contents

     Front view   Side view   Back view

    You will receive the medicine in a discreet envelope, preserving the privacy of your order.

    Inside the envelope you will find your meds securely vacuum-sealed or in blister strip(s) format.

    Q:

    Is it legal to buy your products?

    A:Yes, if you are buying it for personal purposes rather than for reselling.
    Q:

    When will you charge my credit card?

    A:When checking out, you will click the "Complete your order" button. Once this happens, the data you entered will be received by our processing center specialists, checked and verified. After that your credit card will be charged for the amount due. Once the transaction is authorized by the bank, your order can be approved. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as your order is approved or in case it is not.
    Q:

    What to do if my credit card is not charged after I order?

    A:If you see we did not charge your credit card yet, there should be a reason why we were unable to do this. In case this happens, please contact your credit card company to see if charging is allowed (sometimes this option is disabled due to safety reasons). Another thing you can do is check your information, such as the credit card expiration date, CVV code and the billing address provided. You can order the same product again after that.
    Q:

    How can I be sure my credit card information will be safe with you?

    A:When dealing with our customers, the issue of security of every transaction is of the utmost importance to us. The safety of our customers and every transaction is something we treat very seriously.
    To make sure your credit card information is safe and impossible to take advantage of by other people, we use a secure encryption technology. This information is not visible to anyone, not even our employees, plus we do regular maintenance of our computer systems to ensure proper functioning and unprecedented level of security.
    Q:

    What is the shelf life of the product I purchase?

    A:You can find out the shelf life from looking at every blister with the pills, because it will be different for each and every batch. The usual shelf life is 2 years from the moment your medicine was manufactured.
    Q:

    What to do if my order has not arrived yet?

    A:The first thing you should do is check the type of delivery you selected. With Airmail, it's usually two to three weeks, while EMS is anywhere from three to eight business days. Please keep in mind that any delays at customs will also affect the delivery period and will not depend on the delivery option you selected.
    No matter the reason your product has not been delivered yet, you can be sure you will receive it, as 99% of our customers never have any problems with their order. As for the other 1%, we sort it all out in no time for them. You can contact our customer care department if you do not get your order when it's due and we will do our best to assist you.
    Q:

    Are generic versions available for every brand drug?

    A:No, they are not. A generic drug can only be produced once the patent protection of the original manufacturer is up. However, even following an expiration of such a patent, it can be decided not to produce the generic version. Currently, about 50% of all brand name drugs have generic versions.
    Q:

    Why do generic drugs cost less?

    A:One particular point of concern is the fact generic drugs cost significantly less than brand name medications purchased at the pharmacy. People are worried lower price stands for lower quality and wonder if they should go for a more expensive product. The truth is, however, brand medications are exactly as safe as brand name counterparts. The only reason generics are cheaper than brand drugs is that the company manufacturing them does not own the brand name and therefore does not have to include into the final price all the research and marketing costs. Bringing a new drug into the market costs a lot of money, so the company gets an exclusive right to sell the drug for a few years. Once this period is up, everyone else can make this drug, but their costs are significantly lower.
    When some company's patent to sell a certain drug they developed is about to expire, other manufacturers can apply for a permission to make and sell generic versions of it. Without any marketing and scientist costs involved, they can afford to sell the product at a much lower price. When several manufacturers start making and selling some generic medication, the prices are likely to go down.
    In other words, generic drugs are manufactured according to the same high standards brand name medications are. The FDA has equal standards for any facility manufacturing pharmaceuticals. In fact, companies that make famous brand name drugs also make generic medications. Such companies account for about half of all the generic medications produced.
    Q:

    Are generic drugs the same as brand drugs?

    A:Generic drugs are identical to brand name drugs in the effects the patient can expect because their active ingredient is the same, as well as their dosage, administration routes and safety precautions. They are made by different manufacturers but closely following the internationally approved standards and chemical composition. Metformin is an example of a generic drug. It can be available under the brand name Glucophage.
    Some patients are still sure generics will not work as quickly as brand name medicine would. However, every generic medicine complies with the requirements of the FDA and works in the exact same way, which means you achieve the same effects. Generic and brand name drugs may be different in their price, name and shape of the pill. The idea is that a brand name is a registered trademark, but no company can claim its rights over a chemical compound, which is why it can be legally manufactured under that very generic name.
    Q:

    What to do if my order has not arrived yet?

    A:The first thing you should do is check the type of delivery you selected. With Airmail, it's usually two to three weeks, while EMS is anywhere from three to eight business days. Please keep in mind that any delays at customs will also affect the delivery period and will not depend on the delivery option you selected.
    No matter the reason your product has not been delivered yet, you can be sure you will receive it, as 99% of our customers never have any problems with their order. As for the other 1%, we sort it all out in no time for them. You can contact our customer care department if you do not get your order when it's due and we will do our best to assist you.
    Q:

    What is the shelf life of the product I purchase?

    A:You can find out the shelf life from looking at every blister with the pills, because it will be different for each and every batch. The usual shelf life is 2 years from the moment your medicine was manufactured.
    Q:

    Where can I get a discount for my purchase?

    A:Once you place your order, you will be given a personal discount coupon. Please remember the combination and use it next time you order. The coupon gives you a discount of 5%, 10% or 15% depending on the amount of your next order.
    • Your order > 100
       Gold discount — 5%
    • Your order > 200
       Platinum discount — 10%
    • Your order > 300
       VIP discount — 15%
    If you have some other questions, you may contact us by phone or contact by E-mail: Contact-Us
    Be attentive! Support service doesn't give any recommendations on choosing medications.